Agonalea Games is a mobile game development company based in Buenos Aires, with offices in Argentina and Uruguay.
After working on mobile games for 6 years, in August of 2021 we decided to take the leap and start developing our own
games under our own label.
● We work with a hybrid methodology, people can work from the office and from home as they choose.
● The main team has now 6 people but we also work with an extended group of artists, musicians, writers, etc. from outside the company.
● Our goal is to be a self-publising company, so we are working on our own games from the initial idea to the release.
How the engineering team works:
We use a light version of Kanban methodology. Have 3 weeks sprints, with a deliverable at the end of the third week.
How the engineering team is conformed:
3 developers, 1 PO/Game designer and 1 PM/QA.
The goal of the engineering team for the next year:
● Keep improving the game we already have with new features and content.
● Start the development of the new game to release Q3 2023