About The Role:
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to report to our Head of Engineering,
with experience in designing and building automated testing frameworks for digital products.
What you will need:
● 4+ years of experience in a role of a quality engineer or in a similar role.
● Have experience with a variety of manual testing approaches and tools.
● Have an experience in building modern BDD automation frameworks,
● Have knowledge of CI/CD practices and you are familiar with iterative development practices.
● Great communication skills in the English language, with a good command of verbal, and written (and emoji use).
● Willingness to pair and collaborate with other engineers to help us learn together, and build great solutions for our customers.
● Willingness to grow your skills, learn new tools and techniques and apply these learnings at work.
● Experience in remote teamwork - being able to use transparency, asynchronous collaboration, independence and accountability.
● Opportunity to play a key role in improving the well-being of the medical profession and doctors globally
● Flexible training budget, with access to online training courses.
● The role is remote-first. While we have offices around New Zealand and Australia, you can work from home every day.
● Ability to participate in our ESOP (employee share option), enabling ownership in the business