About the role
● Participate in multiple projects for TeraCode clients. In some cases, assigned full-time and in other cases, in multiple projects at the same time with partial assignments.
● Gather requirements for the client to understand what they expect to get from the data and solve problems with data science
● Implement data extraction and cleanup
● Assess data quality and quantity for the subsequent development of data models
● Implement data models that can solve client problems including, but not limited to, predictive analytics, optimization, real-time analysis, image processing, remote monitoring, natural language processing, unsupervised learning, among others
● Develop and/or support visualizations for such models using third party tools and applications like Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, etc., or by integrating with applications developed by TeraCode using APIs or other means
● Perform demos and presentations to clients' both business and technical audiences