The team at Oritain
We are an innovative data company with big global ambition, and we need people who share our passion to be commercially successful and create a powerful positive impact.
Originally founded in New Zealand, Oritain is now a group of several companies spread across the world. Due to significant growth within the business, exciting opportunities are continuously opening at Oritain.
In this particular opportunity, we are looking for an Intermediate Product Owner to join our team.
Required experience and skills:
● You have at least 3 years of experience in digital product management, preferably in an Agile development environment
● You have a strong understanding of digital product development processes, including OKRs, Agile methodology, user-centered design, and product analytics.
● Proven experience managing complex digital products, including web and mobile applications.
● Excellent communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
Beneficial experience to have:
● Experience with data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel.
● Familiarity with project management tools, such as Jira or Trello.
● Previous industry experience in digital service-delivery projects.
Oritain encourage applicants that are excited about the role and company to apply anyways even if their past experience doesn’t always align perfectly with every qualification in the job description.
Who We Are: