The team at Codetria
We are a company committed to delivering high-quality solutions, and we firmly believe that our team is the cornerstone of our success. Currently, we are in search of a Full Stack Software Developer to join us in our mission
The responsibilities include:
● Develop applications in an object-oriented environment using application development technologies including Restful services, Angular v13 or higher,
● Design and develop user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
● Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
● Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
● Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
● Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
● Support web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Required experience and skills:
● +6 year expierence
● Good understanding of behavioral, structural and creational design patterns.
● Angular Skills are required (v13 or above, we are using v15) 40% Front end, 60% Back end
● Responsive UI development
● NET 6
● ASPNET WebAPI or AWS Lambda
● B2C customer facing web development
● C# in a MVC or WebApi environment
● Relational Databases developing against SQL Server.
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● Optimizely (EpiServer 12) or higher
● Ecommerce experience