The team at Wetcom
We are a company that provides B2B virtualization and cloud computing services on clients' infrastructure, primarily using VMware.
At Wetcom, we strive to create a motivating, flexible, and healthy work environment that enables our collaborators to grow and tackle more challenging and innovative projects.
Trust, Authority, Focus, Empathy, and Team define our culture. We provide a relaxed and dynamic atmosphere because we work on projects that impassion us.
We offer you the proper equipment, training, and guidance for the development of your career.
We are looking for a Semi-Senior Marketing Analyst to join our team, with 3+ years of experience at an upper-intermediate English level in composing/interpreting content and participating in training sessions. (Documentation and posts are created and read in English)
Needed expertise and competencies:
● Ability to search for and analyze information.
● Excellent communication and writing skills.
● Service orientation, flexibility, and teamwork.
● Autonomy, since is a small team
● Proactivity (Marketing is a fast-paced industry, they need someone with willingness)
The role involve:
● Managing marketing actions for demand generation and attracting new clients through empathy and open communication.
●Managing campaigns for technological solutions and IT professional services to attract clients. Obtaining, qualifying, and filtering leads, tracking initiatives and opportunities for Sales forecasting.
●Reporting / Analytics: Gathering results from demand generation actions (campaigns, events, communications), analyzing the information to measure the achievement of objectives, opportunity cross-referencing, and pipeline.
● Social media / Brand voice: Collaborating in the delivery of relevant messages to potential clients across all social media channels, as a means of demand generation.
● Events / Exclusive days: Assisting in the execution of online and offline events to create new sales opportunities.
● CRM system: Ensuring accurate data recording in the CRM system. Providing support in Sales Territory development.
● Collaborating with other tasks and special programs inherent to the area, promoting teamwork.
Required experience and skills:
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within product or service companies (B2B). B2B experience is required because all the clients they deal with are companies. Preference is given to candidates with technology knowledge or those coming from technology-related or intangible product companies.
● Experience in designing, executing, and coordinating omnichannel B2B marketing campaigns for demand generation.
● Proficiency in CRM platforms.
● Experience in executing digital advertising campaigns (sponsored ads on Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram).
● Computer Skills: Google Apps - Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - CRM - Marketing Automation Tools - Google AdWords.
● Experience in in-person and offline corporate events (business breakfasts, booth presence at trade shows, seminars, webinars, etc.).
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● Management of external vendors/agencies. (Content for pieces, schedule planning, managed in collaboration with vendors/designers).
The marketing team is composed of 3 positions: Manager, Customer Loyalty, and this role.
● Career Development / Training Plan.
● Premium health insurance.
● Connectivity expenses covered.
● Discount coupon for Mercado Pago.
● Birthday leave.
● In-company English classes.
● Free week after 6 months of seniority.
● Vacation days counted as business days.
● Quarterly salary review.
● Discount at SportClub.
● Extended paternity and maternity leave + soft landing.
● Referral program.
● Introductory interview with Pitcheers
● Completion of a written screening by the candidate
● Interview with HR
● Interview with the Marketing Manager (she will ask questions in English to evaluate you)
● Technical interview with the Marketing Manager (case presentation)
● Interview with Director
● Psychotechnical assessment
● Offer extension + occupational health assessment
Searching for a job is a challenging process, and the mere act of having an interview can be somewhat stressful. At Wetcom, we want you to have a good time, to relax, and enjoy a pleasant conversation with our Team&People. To create a pleasant and trusting atmosphere, we help you be prepared. How? Before attending your interview with us, we suggest you read this material so that the interview becomes a two-way process.
VIDEO: What is it like to work at Wetcom. Availability, talent, and technology:
Blog: Why working at Wetcom improved my quality of life: