The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to contribute to our rapidly growing company, which is focused on building the digital insurance infrastructure of the future.
Seniority and years of experience:
Senior with +6 years of experience
The responsibilities include:
● AWS Management, Esxi, Hyper-V, Cisco devices, Ubiquiti Unifi, DLP, Backup, Gpo’s, AD DC. SLA, Trellix SVN.
● Security frameworks, CIS Controls, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF, PCI, COBIT.
● Active monitoring - Nagios, Zabbix, CloudWatch.
● Security analysis, Acunetix – Nessus.
● Ticketing system, SLA.
● PCI documentation analysis and creation.
Required experience and skills:
● AWS Expert with a background in Windows Servers and SQL Server
● English level: Intermediate. You might need to engage in conversations with our clients from New York.
Type of work
This position is remote, specifically for candidates located in Argentina, with a priority for those in CABA/Buenos Aires. However, we encourage candidates to be available to come to the office occasionally.
Currently, there is 1 person in the team who is a Senior Software Engineer. You would be reporting to the CTO, and 1 person would be reporting to you.
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
OSDE 210 Family group.
● Talk with Connector Pitcheers
● Cultural talk with Klimber.
● Technical talk with CTO Klimber.