The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
We are seeking a Head of Security to contribute to our rapidly growing company, which is focused on building the digital insurance infrastructure of the future.
The responsibilities include:
● Design solutions and processes to identify, resolve, and mitigate security vulnerabilities and risks.
● Advise and share best security and privacy practices with all parts of the organization.
● Perform and support security assessments against the product's latest features.
● Engage in domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction.
● Manage the integration of security into the SDLC.
● Conduct static and/or dynamic analysis on internal and open-source libraries.
● Advocate for security awareness and teach secure behaviors and methods.
● Work on strategic and highly visible BSIMM activities throughout the organization.
● English level: Intermediate.
Type of work
This position is remote, specifically for candidates located in Argentina, with a priority for those in CABA/Buenos Aires. However, we encourage candidates to be available to come to the office occasionally.
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
OSDE 210 Family group.
● Talk with Connector Pitcheers
● Cultural talk with Klimber.
● Technical talk with CTO Klimber.