The team at Chattigo
At Chattigo, we have developed an integrated and efficient SaaS platform for chat and video calls. Our platform improves our company's customer responses by combining human assistance and/or automated bot interactions, all powered by natural language processing.
We are an innovative, high-energy, multicultural team that is constantly growing. In this opportunity, we are seeking a Mobile Developer who will work on the Chattigo App. Currently, we have an App exclusively available on iOS. We aim to uphold its continuity on iOS and initiate its development on Android.
The role involve:
● Develop software applications for a specific operating system or using a particular programming language.
● Create a clean and user-friendly interface for end users.
● Debug and correct code issues.
● Update and patch old software.
● Collaborate with the UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, and other developers.
● Communicate with clients and showcase prototypes.
● Prepare user-accessible documentation.
Required Technical Skills:
● Experience in iOS and Android development.
● Swift development.
● Swift Package Manager.
● MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) architecture.
● SOLID principles and Clean Code practices.
● Version control using Github
Seniority and years of experience:
+2 years of experience
This position is remote, specifically for candidates located in Argentina.
● You will observe Argentina holidays
● Flexible Fridays
● Health insurance
● Performance bonus