The team at Katatek Group
We are a company that engages in the digital transformation of various businesses. We provide IT consulting services, software development, process automation, cloud solutions, always aiming at the development of customized solutions.
We are excited to have the opportunity to connect with talented and passionate people who are interested in joining our ever-growing team.
At the moment, we are looking for a Frontend Angular Developer to join us.
⚠️This is a remote opportunity based in Spain (preferably not Madrid or Barcelona). It can be a candidate from Argentina who is willing to relocate within 1 or 2 months at most. Katatek will handle all the necessary documentation that you need.
The responsibilities include:
● Perform tasks based on specifications using programming languages and development tools to solve business challenges.
● Technical interaction with team members to align efforts, ensure the correct functionality of the application, and resolve any issues.
● Ensure the quality of the developed code.
● Execute testing procedures on the developed code.
● Contribute to continuous improvement processes in development.
● Participate in the agile process of backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning, and retrospective review.
Valuable background and abilities:
● Good communication
● Proactive with a desire to continue learning
Required experience and skills:
● + 3/4 years of experience with Angular
● Unit testing
● Good development practices
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● Some knowledge of backend (Node, databases)
● Must: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate reading and writing
● Nice-to-have: Upper-Intermediate/Advanced oral
40 hours per week with flexible working hours but availability for meetings.
The team is composed of 4 Scrum teams, each consisting of 6 development team members (3 Backend, 3 Frontend, PO, Scrum Master, QAs)
24 vacation days (Spanish law provides 22)
● We provide two work equipment options: HP and Mac
● Extra hours paid.
● Talk with Connector Pitcheers
● Introductory interview with the company
● Technical interview with the Tech Lead of the project
The process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable. There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)