The team at Stuff
At Stuff we’re working hard every day to fulfil our mission to make Aotearoa, New Zealand, a better place through our award-winning journalism and the ways we support our partners to reach their customers. Our ambition is to be more fearless, imaginative, and surprising. More heartfelt and human.
We are proud of our commitment to quality and innovation.
If you want to be part of our purpose, we are looking for a Software Developer to join our dynamic team. This opportunity is based in Auckland or Wellington
Required experience and skills:
● Extensive experience in software development, with focus on PHP and Drupal.
● Proven experience in leading and managing software engineering teams.
● Expertise in Drupal 8/9, including custom module development, theming, and API integrations.
● Strong understanding of software development methodologies, coding standards, and version control systems (e.g., Git).
● Experience with agile development practices and tools (e.g., Scrum, JIRA).
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to tackle complex technical challenges.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS), DevOps practices, , Symfony and WordPress
Intermediate to Senior
Education and Degree:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Type of work:
This is a Hybrid work.
Start your journey with Stuff today. We are waiting for you.