The team at Smartpay
We are the largest New Zealand owned and operated EFTPOS Payments provider, operating across New Zealand and Australia. We pride ourselves on providing a second to none customer service experience and work hard to ensure we bring the latest technology in EFTPOS and Payments technology to our customers.
Our mission is to provide industry-leading, world-class customer service and therefore we seek the best people to serve our customers. We act with integrity, care about our customers and each other, and always seek opportunities to grow as individuals and as an organisation. We are immensely proud of our culture - from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and a part of our journey.
What to love about life at Smartpay, We listen to your career aspirations and invest in your skills for growth. Our growth provides plenty of opportunities for our teams to move around within the company.
If you would like to be part of, we are seeking a Network Engineer to join our team.
Required experience and skills:
● Experience with firewalls, VPNs, intrusion detection systems, and other security tools.
● Familiarity with network security best practices and the ability to implement security measures effectively.
Valuable background and abilities:
● Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely and within-budget completion.
● Willingness to learn and adapt to new networking technologies and methodologies as they emerge.
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● Network Architecture Experience - Design, Implementation, Migration approaches
● Solution Architecture Experience
● Any other relevant design & development experiences
Type of work:
At Smartpay we committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Your unique talents and perspectives will contribute to our collective success.
Look at what our team says: