The team at Smartpay
We are the largest New Zealand owned and operated EFTPOS Payments provider, operating across New Zealand and Australia. We pride ourselves on providing a second to none customer service experience and work hard to ensure we bring the latest technology in EFTPOS and Payments technology to our customers.
Our mission is to provide industry-leading, world-class customer service and therefore we seek the best people to serve our customers. We act with integrity, care about our customers and each other, and always seek opportunities to grow as individuals and as an organisation. We are immensely proud of our culture - from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and a part of our journey.
What to love about life at Smartpay, we listen to your career aspirations and invest in your skills for growth. Our growth provides plenty of opportunities for our teams to move around within the company.
If you would like to be part of, we are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team.
Required experience and skills:
● Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role.
● Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
● Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
● Experience with scripting and automation tools.
● Experience with administration of Google Workspace Suite and Windows ecosystem
● A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
● Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
● Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
● VMware VCP
● Cloud Based Vendor certifications in either GCP, AWS and Microsoft Azure
Type of work:
At Smartpay we committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Your unique talents and perspectives will contribute to our collective success.
Look at what our team says: