The team at TeraCode
At TeraCode, we empower companies to successfully complete digital transformation projects. From strategy and design to technology selection and implementation, we help achieve outcomes by connecting products and collecting data, creating customer-facing apps, enhancing in-store experiences, remotely monitoring assets, utilizing algorithms for predictive maintenance, automating re-ordering processes, and more.
To accomplish this, we seek individuals to work with us, who uphold high-quality standards, exhibit commitment, thrive in teamwork, and demonstrate proactivity. In return, we provide an exceptional work environment with challenging and impactful projects, a welcoming company culture, extensive benefits, and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are incorporating a Data Scientist to join us.
The responsibilities include:
● Participate in multiple projects for TeraCode clients. In some cases, assigned full-time and in other cases, in multiple projects at the same time with partial assignments.
● Gather requirements for the client to understand what they expect to get from the data and solve problems with data science
● Implement data extraction and cleanup
● Assess data quality and quantity for the subsequent development of data models
● Implement data models that can solve client problems including, but not limited to, predictive analytics, optimization, real-time analysis, image processing, remote monitoring, natural language processing, unsupervised learning, among others
● Develop and/or support visualizations for such models using third party tools and applications like Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, etc., or by integrating with applications developed by TeraCode using APIs or other means
● Perform demos and presentations to clients’ both business and technical audiences
Required Technical Skills:
● Python o R
Seniority and years of experience
Semi-senior or Senior. 4+ years
Advance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time position. 9:00 – 18:00
Type of work:
This is a 100% remote work.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina
Technology and Equipment:
The company provide the latest tools and devices for work. (computer, headphones)
● Talk with Connector Pitcheers
● Talk with the company
● Technical interview
● Technical interview in English
The process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)