The team at Datatorque
DataTorque is one of New Zealand’s leading tech businesses. Our focus is on tackling complexity. By designing and delivering practical solutions that enable our clients around the world to efficiently collect and manage critical tax revenues, we help them advance.
We are always growing! We are looking for an Intermediate Test Analyst to join our latest office of DataTorque in San Jose of Costa Rica. Inaugurated earlier this year, it is a strategic move to enhance the way we serve our clients in Latin America and the Caribbean, while simultaneously increasing our presence in the region.
About the project/role:
You will be contributing to plan, design and execute manual /functional software testing.
Required experience and skills:
● 3-4 years of testing experience
● Identify and document test scenarios and scripts
● Derive test cases based on requirements
● Perform functional, regression, integration, performance, load and user testing.
● Ensure test coverage and defects are captured and communicated clearly.
● Provide input to continuous improvements on our testing methods and standards.
● Participate in the test strategy and planning for initiatives
● Some exposure to automation testing
This is a full-time position On-premise work
Working at DataTorque
Making DataTorque a great place to work has always mattered to us. We achieve a lot working virtually or in our HQ in Wellington's CBD, and we're super proud of our people.
Have a look at this video to know about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoeTAf1h8jU&t=4s
Costa Rica Team:
Take a look at this article in Spanish about the team in Costa Rica: https://datatorque.com/es/careers/team-torque/costa-rica-says-pura-vida-to-datatorques-newest-branch/
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the
best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)