The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
The Quality Control department at Klimber is actively searching for a resource to join the quality team, a Ssr QA Manual who can actively participate in the planning and monitoring of tests for the company's projects.
Valuable background and abilities:
● A moderate autonomy
● Ability to interact with the development department.
● Teamwork and adaptability to change.
● Leadership skills for daily performance.
● Good interpersonal communication.
The responsibilities include:
● Analysis and estimation of requirements.
● Design of the test plan.
● Design of test cases and assembly of data sets.
● Design and execution of Back-end and Front-end test cases.
● Reporting and tracking of defects.
● Development of metrics at the sprint closure.
● Interaction with departmental stakeholders. Active internal induction and training.
Required experience and skills:
● Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in QA tasks.
● Experience in Smoke/Sanity/Regression/Functional/Integration Testing/Exploratory Testing.
● Experience in design and execution of Stress & Load testing.
● Experience working with agile methodologies
Beneficial experience to have:
Experience in performing Automation tasks.
Seniority and years of experience:
Semi Senior with 3 - 5 years of experience
This position is hybrid, requiring attendance at the office in Palermo two times a month.
The team is composed of 3 individuals, consisting of 2 Team Leads and 1 Senior QA
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
● Tuesday and Thursday office lunches
● Snacks for afternoon tea and breakfast every day at the office
● Birthday off
● Graduation day off
● 50% gym reimbursement
● Discounts on travel assistance
● In-person and online yoga
● Extended paternity leave of 10 consecutive days
● Talk with Oriana, Connector at Pitcheers
● Submission of technical exam (takes no more than 2 hours)
● Profile presentation + resolved technical exercise.
● Talk with HR team at Klimber
● Talk with Klimber's QA team
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors to introduce yourself and clarifying doubts you may have.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals