The team at Lara AI
Lara AI is a SaaS solution, designed to take employee engagement to new heights. Through personalized conversations, real-time analytics, and AI-driven automation, we're transforming the HR landscape. Join us and be part of a dynamic team that believes in shaping the future of work.
We are currently seeking for a Ssr. Key Account Manager (Customer Experience)
The responsibilities include
● Set up new clients, managing the end-to-end onboarding process.
● You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by meeting planning, SLAs, and timely delivery of implementation and launch.
● Design and configure the appropriate solution to meet all customer requirements and expectations regarding use cases and product functionality.
● Follow up and analyze issues or errors raised by customers.
● Grow customer billing potential by creating a shared vision and a well-defined customer journey.
● Establish and maintain smooth communication with key customers regularly, addressing requests.
● Drive the adoption and use of various modules and features of Lara AI across multiple business units, teams, and markets where customers are located.
● Develop efficient customer management plans, including quarterly reviews, contract renewals, and upsell/cross-sell initiatives.
● Create and present monthly/quarterly business reviews to customers, prepare recurring reports, and organize catch-up meetings as needed.
● Measure and report internal KPIs regarding the status of customers.
● Act as a bridge between customer stakeholders and internal Product/Technology teams to manage expectations on both sides.
● Work closely with Product and Technology teams to analyze the feasibility of technical requirements and improvements or new features suggested by customers, proposing scalable improvements with an impact on the product.
● Keep documentation on processes, best practices, and specific technology information updated. This includes information on internal processes as well as external documentation for customers.
Required experience and skills
● Minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-facing role for a B2B SaaS product.
● Demonstrable experience working with CRMs or Account Management systems (preferably Zendesk and Google Suite).
● Proven experience working with CRMs or Account Management systems (preferably Zendesk and Google Suite).
Beneficial experience and skills to have
● Coming from the HR/People industry.
● Familiarity with Enterprise-level accounts.
Seniority and years of experience
Intermediate with 2/3 years of experience in similar position
Type of work:
This is a 100% remote work with the option of Co-working available at Palermo office, we aim to have an optional in-person meetup once a week.
● Talk with Macarena, Connector at Pitcheers
● Interview with HR
● Interview with Manager
● Interview with CEO
● Simple technical challenge
The process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals.