The team at AutoScheduler.AI
AutoScheduler.AI is here to assist our customers in saving money and addressing supply chain challenges. Leveraging our extensive background in building machine learning solutions, everything delivered by the AutoScheduler team is meticulously designed to provide value to our Fortune 500 customers. We connect to the client's database, extract all relevant data, standardize it, and store it in a data warehouse. Here, our algorithms run, accounting for the variables and objectives provided by the client – such as tasks to be completed, available resources, stock levels, delivery times, and more. The result is a logistics plan aimed at delivering the right stock to the right place with the utmost efficiency possible.
For more detailed information, you can refer to our product quick sheet: https://autoscheduler.ai/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/AUT_Quicksheet-Product-042423.pdf
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineering Manager to join our fast-growing, fun, and team-orientated company.
The responsibilities include
You will be responsible for leading the software engineering team and will act as a key advisor and deputy to the Chief Technology Officer. While this is a technical role, you must have expert knowledge of the logistics and warehousing industry, leadership capabilities, and awareness of the business context.
Valuable background and abilities
● Interpersonal Skills: Interaction with others is key. Overcommunicating is the style of our company – talking all the time about what you are doing, why, how, etc. Assertive communication.
● Formal or Informal leadership background
● Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
● Extrovert, team/people oriented, drop everything if somebody needs help.
● Ability to execute, find the way, work with people to get it done
Required experience and skills
● 5+ years of supervisory/leadership experience in a software development environment
● Deep functional knowledge in logistics/supply chain (warehousing/transportation/planning)
● Significant experience operating with the internal and external partners of the engineering function.
● Solid experience with SQL, since SQL is at the core of their technology.
● Technical expertise – (5+ years) in at least one of the following (ETL, UI/UX, Database development / BI / Reporting, Backend development, DevOps)
Beneficial experience and skills to have
● Degree in Computer Sciences, Logistics, Business or related
● Fluent Spanish
● Significant experience in at least 3 of (ETL, UI/UX, Database development / BI / Reporting, Backend development, DevOps)
● Background in the development and implementation of mathematical optimization, ML, and/or AI models
● Cloud-native application development
Seniority and years of experience
Senior with 8 - 10 years of Supply chain experience
Leadership expertise: 5+ years of supervisory/leadership experience in a software development environment.
Technical expertise: 5+ years in at least one of the following (ETL, UI/UX, Database development / BI / Reporting, Backend development, DevOps)
Advance. Fully fluent.
Type of work:
100 % Remote. Since most of our operations are in the US or in CABA, we prefer these locations.
You will report to the CTO and lead the entire Technology Team, comprised of: Development team (5/6 in CABA, 1 in La Plata, 1 in Colombia, 2/3 DevOps in the US) plus interact with the Customer Success Team.
● Talk with Marina, Connector Pitcheers
● Talk trough Slack with the company
The process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals.