The team at Smartpay
We are the largest New Zealand owned and operated EFTPOS Payments provider, operating across New Zealand and Australia. We pride ourselves on providing a second to none customer service experience and work hard to ensure we bring the latest technology in EFTPOS and Payments technology to our customers.
Our mission is to provide industry-leading, world-class customer service and therefore we seek the best people to serve our customers. We act with integrity, care about our customers and each other, and always seek opportunities to grow as individuals and as an organisation. We are immensely proud of our culture - from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and a part of our journey.
What to love about life at Smartpay, we listen to your career aspirations and invest in your skills for growth. Our growth provides plenty of opportunities for our teams to move around within the company.
If you would like to be part of, we are seeking a Sr.Technical Writer to join our team.
Required experience and skills:
● Proficiency in using the tools and software for creating, editing, and publishing documentation, such as Confluence, Jira, Google Docs, etc.
Valuable background and abilities:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to tailor the tone, style, and format of the content to suit different audiences and purposes
● Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy, with the ability to proofread, edit, and revise the content as needed
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with the initiative, creativity, and flexibility to meet the deadlines and expectations of the stakeholders
● Willingness to learn new skills and technologies, and to keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in the financial industry
Beneficial experience and skills to have:
● A professional certification in technical writing
● Experience in working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
● Experience in working in financial services such as card payment processing and card terminal management
● Knowledge of PCI DSS and / or PCI PIN certifications
● Knowledge of the financial software and systems and API documentation
Seniority and years of experience
Senior with 3 years of proven experience in technical writing, preferably in the financial domain
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience in the financial sector
Type of work:
At Smartpay we committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Your unique talents and perspectives will contribute to our collective success.
Look at what our team says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zp7rjYMpG0&t=13s
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful.
Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our
connectors to introduce yourself and clarify doubts you may have.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best
possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://santi.pitcheers.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals