The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
The Quality Control department of Klimber is actively searching for a resource to join the quality team, who can actively integrate into the management and monitoring of the company's project tests. We would like to bring on board a Senior QA Manual who is committed, possesses a high degree of autonomy, is a team player, can adapt to change, demonstrates leadership, interacts effectively with the development department, and shows strong interpersonal communication skills.
About the role/ responsibilities:
● Analysis and estimation of requirements.
● Design of the testing plan.
● Design of test cases and assembly of data sets.
● Design and execution of back-end and front-end test cases.
● Reporting and tracking of defects.
● Preparation of metrics at the end of sprints.
● Interaction with departmental managers.
● Active internal induction and training
Required experience and skills:
● Experience in Smoke/Sanity/Regression/Functional/Integration Testing/Exploratory Testing.
● Experience in designing and executing Stress & Load testing.
● Experience working with agile methodologies.
Beneficial experience to have:
● Experience performing Automation tasks
Seniority and years of experience:
Senior with 5-7 years of experience
This position is hybrid, requiring attendance at the office in Palermo two times a month.
The team is composed of 3 people, 2 Team Leads and a Senior QA
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
● Tuesday and Thursday office lunches
● Snacks for afternoon tea and breakfast every day at the office
● Birthday off
● Graduation day off
● 50% gym reimbursement
● Discounts on travel assistance
● In-person and online yoga
● Extended paternity leave of 10 consecutive days
● Talk with Oriana, Connector at Pitcheers
● Send a Technical exam (takes no more than 2 hours)
● Profile presentation + solved technical exercise
● Talk with Klimber's HR team
● Talk with Klimber's QA team
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors to introduce yourself and clarifying doubts you may have.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals