The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
Mercado Pago sells insurance to its customers through Klimber. The number of policies sold are increasing constantly. For this reason, the focus is now on performance improvements, concurrency, and addressing growth-related issues. The system is monolithic, and eventually, growth will necessitate transitioning to microservices. However, at this moment, the focus is on supporting the product's volume growth.
To achieve our goal, we are seeking a Functional Analyst to join us.
About the role/ responsibilities:
● Documentation of IT processes.
● Gathering of functional business requirements in assigned projects.
● Design of functionalities and their documentation according to business requirements.
● Participation in meetings with internal and external teams of the company.
● Training users on new functionalities.
● Analysis of processes, productive and non-productive issues for continuous improvement implementation.
● Support tasks.
Required experience and Technical skills:
● Basic programming knowledge in Js, C#.
● Agile work methodologies.
● Project management tools: Azure DevOps/Trello/Jira.
Beneficial experience to have:
● Good level of English
Valuable background and abilities:
● Active listening
This position is hybrid, requiring attendance at the office in Palermo two times a month.
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
● Tuesday and Thursday office lunches
● Snacks for afternoon tea and breakfast every day at the office
● Birthday off
● Graduation day off
● 50% gym reimbursement
● Discounts on travel assistance
● In-person and online yoga
● Extended paternity leave of 10 consecutive days
● Talk with Oriana, Connector at Pitcheers
● Technical exam
● Talk with Klimber's HR
● Talk with Klimber's TL
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors to introduce yourself and clarifying doubts you may have.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals