The team at Klimber
At Klimber, we believe the world is changing, and so are we. We understand that insurance is a tool for social and financial inclusion, which is why we work every day to democratize access to it in Latin America.
Through our technology, we empower each digital company to offer insurance tailored to each client, creating innovative distribution channels and providing products that are simple, efficient, and accessible, reaching places insurance has never reached before.
We are seeking a Data Bases Administrator to join our team.
About the role/ responsibilities:
● Design and implement a database according to the needs and requirements of the projects.
● Define users and allow the distribution of data to the correct user, in the appropriate format, and timely manner.
● Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
● Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide quick responses to queries.
● Provide support and training in proactive and reactive data management to users.
● Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
● Conduct periodic tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
● Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions as necessary
Required experience and skills:
● Proven work experience as a database administrator.
● Practical experience with database standards and end-user applications.
● Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL.
● Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools.
● Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Beneficial experience to have:
● Familiarity with the design, documentation, and coding of databases.
● Familiarity with API programming languages
Valuable background and abilities:
● Formal/informal leadership,
● Ability to work on a fast-paced environment,
● Assertive communication
Seniority and years of experience
Senior with +5 years of experience
Bachelor's degree in a computer-related discipline or relevant certification
This position 100% remote work from Argentina
This is a full-time position.
After completing one year of employment, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation.
You will observe the public holidays in Argentina.
● Tuesday and Thursday office lunches
● Snacks for afternoon tea and breakfast every day at the office
● Birthday off
● Graduation day off
● 50% gym reimbursement
● Discounts on travel assistance
● In-person and online yoga
● Extended paternity leave of 10 consecutive days
● Talk with Oriana, Connector at Pitcheers
● Talk with Klimber's HR
● Talk with Klimber's CTO
We know that the process of looking for a job can be stressful. Pitcheers is here to support you and make this journey enjoyable.
There are a few ways we can help you:
Talking with us: Book a free chat with our connectors to introduce yourself and clarifying doubts you may have.
Watching our YouTube channel: Gain insights from our advice and testimonials. https://www.youtube.com/@Pitcheers/videos
Completing the free course: How to get the best possible IT job with the tools you already have. You can also download our free book. https://pitcheers.newzenler.com/
(Disponible en Inglés y en español)
We are here to help you grow and achieve your goals