We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who has proven experience with DevOps, CI/CD and automation tools.
As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with our talented software engineers and
management team to implement a platform to deliver world-class software.
This is a support role across multiple clients and projects, working with the development teams to provide
infrastructure and deployment scripts/tools to support continuous delivery.
● AWS / MS Azure / GCP Cloud provider knowledge
● Deployment, Configuration Management and build tools - Ansible, Artifactory, Ant, Gradle, Maven, Puppet, Chef
● nfrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, Cloudformation
● Networking and network infrastructure knowledge
● Unix / Linux administration including scripting with Bash, Go and/or Python
● Problem solving and problem analysis
● Continuous integration/delivery/deployment (Jenkins / TeamCity / Travis / Bamboo / GO.CD)
● Background in some form of programming and or scripting PHP / Go / Java / .Net / Python
● Kafka development, data streaming experience (nice to have)
● Database MySQL, MS SQL server, PostgreSQL etc. administration and support
● Experience with Nagios, Logstash, FluentD, Grafana, Jenkins