Our Marketplace is the product that enables collaboration across Finalis Bankers.
The primary goal is to accelerate deal closing, leveraging the Finalis Social Graph and its mechanisms.
You are expected to develop products by identifying potentiality; to conduct market research;
generate product requirements; determine product specifications; manage production timetables;
and create time-integrated plans for product introduction. You are expected to be able to effectively
communicate with employees, customers, peers, and superiors. You are expected to be a communicational
model for others within Finalis.
You are expected to become a behavior model for others at Finalis.
You are expected to have Financial planning capabilities. You are expected to manage Product lines.
You are not expected to manage teams.
You will report to the Head of Product, delivering services to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
You are expected to deliver updates to the Company Board.
● Determine customers and business needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements;
appraising new product ideas based on data-driven decisions.
● Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Obtain and discuss product market share by working with the sales team. Output product sales strategies and/or ideas.
● Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product
● Delivery forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs;
establishing time schedules with engineering and data science teams.
● Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production support (DevOps).
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Preferred previous expertise with marketplaces product development.
● Relevant expertise in the Private Equity and Investment Banking industry.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in native / bilingual English.
● More than 4 years of experience working in Product Management from LATAM to the US.
● Ability to work remotely and independently.
● A fast learner and comfortable working in cross-functional teams.