JAVA Backend Engineer with solid experience who would specialize in ElasticSearch and become one of our experts.
That does not mean this person would only work on ElasticSearch, but it is expected that they would have a strong
interest in becoming such an expert and would eventually be responsible for ElasticSearch.
You have expertise in the following:
● Clear and articulated communication both verbally and in writing
● Designing and scaling back-end systems, including distributed data stores
● Expertise and strong interest in ElasticSearch and Lucene
● Deep understanding of Core JAVA, including the ability to troubleshoot and performance
tune JVM based apps
● Experience or strong interest in functional & reactive programming in Kotlin
● NoSQL DB engines (MongoDB a plus)
● SQL DB engines like PostgreSQL and database mapping libraries like jOOQ
● Event-driven systems using technologies like Apache Kafka and AWS lambdas
● AWS or similar IaaS cloud services
● Developing and deploying on containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximize