You'll be working on the platform that supports our ‘Advisory Intelligence Portal’
for advisors and accountants. As a Software Engineer at Aider you will have the opportunity to own
your space and really grow as an engineer as we grow Aider. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development
of new features and services and supporting and maintaining our platform.
We want you to work at understanding our customers, our direction and our goals and then focus your efforts on working with
the team to iterate on solving problems for our customers.
We support a diverse culture at Aider. We're very flexible with remote work, typically our engineers will
come into the office for close collaboration sessions and work remotely the rest of the time.
We also have what we call 'Nondays', which is where we designate one Monday per month where you don't have to work;
just do something for yourself and share a picture with the team! Last but certainly not least,
we offer an employee share option scheme so you get to be part of our success.
● Design and build new features and improvements for our backend.
● Regularly communicate plans, progress and blockers
● Apply security best practices.
● Document and release changes to production.
● Coordinate integration with other developers. Collaborate to design better solutions.
● Suggest changes were needed to maintain quality and performance standards.
● Write readable code and minimize bugs through robust testing.
Tech Stack for the role
● Back end: NodeJS, Typescript, Express, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, OpenAPI 3.0, SQL/NoSQL
● DevOps: Google Cloud Platform, BitBucket, CircleCI.