Work from anywhere in New Zealand - fully remote or hybrid.
● Join our Personalized Content and Integrations domain.
● We help big brands deliver customized offers and product recommendations for their customers.
● We redefine the customer experience and drive results through personalized mobile marketing
and next-generation loyalty programs.
● You will work mainly on back-end-focused projects for household names such as McDonald's and Pita Pit.
● Lead the analysis, design, development and testing of reliable solutions for Plexure’s cloud platform.
● Deliver testable code that aligns to specification, including automated tests where possible.
● Participate in code reviews to identify opportunities for improved team output.
What are we looking for?
● Strong back-end experience including C# and .NET.
● Previous exposure to cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
● Self-starter with a can-do attitude who enjoys complex problem-solving.
● Motivation to continue learning and developing your skill set.
What is in it for you?
● Joining a cloud-first organisation where you get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
● Scale - we have 200+ million users on our platform in 60+ countries globally. Your work will make an impact on millions of users!
● Exposure to large international brands - use best Engineering practices and work on complex projects to support global
leaders and how they engage with their customers.
● Ongoing career development and support - a tailored career development plan and internal promotions are the norm!
● Flexible work that suits your work-life balance! Do you need to do the school run or save time not sitting in traffic today?
No problem - we trust you can do an excellent job from anywhere and are here to support you!
● Training budget - $ 2,000 yearly on top of salary for each employee to upskill yourself.
● Free Udemy subscription – choose from 180,000 available courses online!
● Fully paid health insurance for yourself and discounts for family members (Southern Cross - Wellbeing 2).
● Celebrate your birthday with an additional paid day off.
● New hospitality benefits - grab a free lunch or dinner in one of Sky City's restaurants.
● Mental Wellness activities such as EAP Services and annual flu shots are available.
● A brand new office and an active social club organise monthly events.