We’re searching for an experienced Software Engineer working at intermediate to senior level,
with a deep understanding of Agile methodology, DevOps culture and experience in delivering
industry leading solutions to various exciting greenfield projects as well as transforming existing environments.
As part of our Software Engineering team, you will assist in delivering digital platforms,
products and new energy solutions across Counties Energy and its subsidiaries.
You will be responsible for promoting Agile ways of working principles and DevOps culture;
Develop scalable, secure, and high performing applications and lead and mentor intermediate/junior members of the team.
Essential Technical Skills:
● Design and develop REST API with Spring or Micronaut with Java or Kotlin
● Develop responsive web applications with React/Material UI
● Familiar with containerisation with Docker
● Familiar with AWS Services (ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, Dynamodb, Aurora, Event Bridge, etc.)
● Build CI/CD pipelines
● Write Unit/Integration tests
Awesome to have:
● Backend: TDD with Java or Kotlin
● Mobile development: Flutter
● Big Data: Fivetran, Snowflake
● Infrastructure as code: Pulumi
● Develop architectural designs from inception
● Payment Gateway