● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
● A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
● Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
● know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration
● Demonstrable experience in structured and unstructured data design on
Nice to have:
● Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
● Outstanding problem solver.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Develop a company-wide data strategy, including production, testing, and
integration with business applications.
● Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and
retrieve company data.
● Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client
operations, applications, and programming.
● Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with
internal and external regulations.
● Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
● Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management
and executive teams.
● Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
● Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting,
and integrating new features.
● Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
● Educate staff members through training and individual support.
● Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.